You might be looking for a way to increase your income and discovered blogging as a way to do that. While it may seem like blogging is easy, there is definitely work involved especially when it comes to improving your craft. A blog post is more than simply correct spelling and grammar. Here are some tips on how to write a great blog post every time.
- Consider the interests of your auidence. Some ways to do this are through BuzzSumo using keywords about your niche. You can also check a question and answer site like Quora. Finally, you can preview ebooks on Amazon and check out the table of contents for free.
- Use a great title. Highly converting titles are typically benefit driven. Instead of writing “3 Ways to Lose Weight,” you might consider “3 Ways to Lose Weight in Six Weeks,” instead.
Consider SEO. You’ll want to use keywords in your post.There are lots of articles online about how to utilize the Google Keyword Planner.
- Use proper spelling and grammar. It’s not the only important thing in blog post writing, as stated above, but it is still important.
- Use internal and external links. This will help your post rank in search.
- Use high quality images that are available for commercial use. You do want to enhance your post but you do not want to get in trouble for stealing photos.
- Make your content easy to read. Write in a way that readers can skim.
- Use social media sharing buttons on your post. You want your audience to spread the word.
- Add a call to action at the end of the post. What do you want your reader to do? Subscribe? Spell it out for them.
- Proofread your content before it goes live. Make sure there aren’t mistakes.
With these steps you’ll have a great blog post every time. It is better to post one quality post a week than three mediocre ones every week. Put time into your work and you will reap the rewards. Blogging is tough work but it is worth it.