If you suffer from Depression or any other type of mental health disorder, you may be looking for ways to better your mental health. Even if you don’t, some self-care may be in order. The following tips can help you take care of yourself in the ways that you should, and get things done despite inevitable setbacks at times. You’ll feel better when you make your mental health a priority.
- Be kind to yourself. There’s only one you.
- Learn to say “no”. You can’t always say “yes” to people.
- Get our of your comfort zone. Challenge yourself.
- Don’t compare yourself to someone else. Your successes are no less valid than someone elses.
- Embrace your imperfections, and learn to love yourself.