Things to do Between Classes in College
- Get a job on campus. This is a good way to kill time and also gets you job experience before graduation. If your school has a job center you can talk to them or look for listings on your school website.
- Join a club. There are so many for every interest. This is a good way to make friends that have similar interests as you.
- Take care of any errands you have. Do you have a bill you have questions about? Do you need to turn in some paperwork? The perfect time to do this is between classes.
- Do laundry. If you live on campus this would be a good time to get it done.
- Have a snack or lunch. You’ll want to make sure you are eating well between classes, especially if some classes don’t allow you to have a snack or beverage in class.
I hope these suggestions help you the next time you are bored between classes. There are things you can do to use your time constructively.